Situated by the heart of the business district of an artist community, Cedarburg Public Library provides information and resources to all citizens of the community for their continuing recreational, educational, and cultural needs.
Cedarburg Public Library provides information and resources to all citizens of the community for their continuing recreational, educational, and cultural needs.
CPL is a member of the Monarch Library System. It is home to approximately 72,000 items including books, audiobooks, CDs, DVDs, magazines and newspapers. In addition to the physical collection, the Library offers online movie streaming, eBooks, eAudiobooks, and research databases, while also providing computers with Internet access, Microsoft Office software, and print capability, study rooms, and a Community Room.
Traditionally, CPL offers many types of programming for all ages, from Storytime to Tracking the World’s Hot Spots, as well as technology classes for our Digital, Tinker, and Makerspace Labs. Our growing Library patrons an opportunity to check out cookware, needle of Things gives arts kits, memory care activity kits, and tech devices. A rotating art exhibit of local artists’ work and community radio station add to the many cultural offerings of Cedarburg, WI. Find more about Cedarburg Public Library on our website or on social media.
Epicurus in ea quid malum, sensu iudicari, sed quia non possim accommodare torquatos. Torquem detraxit hosti et quidem se repellere, idque facere possimus, omnis dolor repellendus.
- Cedarburg Public Library is one of thirty-one member libraries in the Monarch Library System
- The Monarch system is comprised of libraries in;
- Dodge counties
- and it operates two bookmobiles in rural areas without a library nearby
- The purpose of this cooperative group is to share resources so that library patrons have access to more material.
- The Monarch Library System libraries have a shared online catalog called MonarchCat
- MonarchCat provides patron access to all items owned by the Monarch libraries
- In addition to physical material, MonarchCat provides access to electronic resources such as electronic books and databases.
Sed ut labore et benivole collegisti, nec segniorem ad modum, quaeso, interpretaris? sicine eos et inter argumentum conclusionemque rationis et dolore disputandum putant sed ut ita ruant itaque negat opus esse expetendam et.Epicurus in liberos atque corrupti